Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rabbits...

I love rabbits... love to chase 'em... love to look at 'em... and if I could ever get one, I am sure I'd love to play with one. Mom and dad don't see it that way though. They think I want to eat them.



Last night, dad took me out back to do some business. On the way back in, my nose led me to a bush that had some smaller baby rabbits in it. They squealed and ran away, and then dad yelled at me. He went looking for them this morning, and found one. This is a bush with some pretty flowers near our pool...



And this is what dad found hiding in the bush this morning.


Now I don't get to go out to the backyard/pool area today or tomorrow... stupid rabbits.

3 comments:

Kerrio said...

ours like to exercise the rabbits too. Otherwise the lazy things would never do anything more than walk.... it's for thei own good you see.

Nazila Merati said...

That is silly, in the world of tracking, the rabbit is the object. You don't hurt the silly rabbit, you just find it.

Tell daddy that you need to practice tracking.

smooches bud!

ernest

Baron Von Woofer said...

Well, the little rabbit is gone from the bush... I guess I'll go looking for him later, if the sun stays out for more than 3 minutes.